Monday, October 22, 2012

Around our Home

The other day I got stitchy and made a cute little ghost pillow for our living room. I wanted something kitschy and Halloween for the armchair and decided that a pillow would be perfect!
It turned out adorable. The front is dark brown fabric to match our couch and the back is a spiced orange color with brown polka dots. The ghosts on the front are cut from a thick stiff piece of felt from the craft store and sewn on with my sewing machine! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Phoebe popped in for the shot and I couldn't resist a close-up. :)
I also livened up our cubicle top and half-wall with some favorite fall prints, a white woodgrain votive holder, and my favorite fall collection: my little ghost family!
I got that "Boo" sign at Hobby Lobby for only $4!
This little guy is a find from last year that I altered to make it more cute. I love the falltime and since it's my birthday on Halloween, that makes it extra dear to me!

<3
E

No comments: