Thursday, October 25, 2012

Colors of Fall


I've had a distinct color palette this fall! Do you find this happening to yourself too? I'm talking about in my wardrobe, crafting, decor choices, all of it. It was funny because when my friend Tori and I went shopping recently, we each had an arm-load of clothes to try on and they were all from a very specific palette without even meaning to do it:

The brights in this palette I've been using for pops of color in an otherwise neutral palette. I might wear some big coral colored earrings with a white and brown outfit. Something like that.

But yes! These are the colors I've been pining over! It's fun to document the colors that make you tick for the seasons of your life. I can't wait to see what my brain picks out for the next season!
<3
E

No comments: