Saturday, June 19, 2010

Florida Chronicles: Sea Breeze


So Wednesday we went to the beach and it was even better than i remembered it last. I haven't been in a few years, but it was positively gorgeous.

The water was such a GORGEOUS shade of aqua that I could hardly stand it! It would have made all the crafters out there just die. :) I snapped SO many pictures of it because I don't even think I knew a color like that existed. haha


Malinda and I waded out in the water and it was about the temperature of bath water! So warm and wonderful! But the temp at the beach itself was HIDEOUSLY hot! 102ยบ! We also combed the shore for a few miles searching for pretty shells and amazing sights to capture.


This is sort of really sad, but I wanted to savor the experience because with the oil spill, I just don't know what the Gulf will be like next time I'm there. :( The oil spill is so unfortunate... and it's wreaking havoc on the sea life, but I know in my heart that they are doing everything in their power to relieve it.


On a lighter note, Gemma got some sun too. :) Malinda made her some cute little dress out of her new studio this week. This one is a little Beach maxi dress and it's just precious. Gemma had a good time on the shore. haha

So overall, it was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous, peaceful, and serene. I wish I lived closer so I could go and clear my mind more often. I felt so at peace with the waves rushing in and out. :)

<3
E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I am loving your bathing suit, Elaine! So stinking cute! :)))))