Thursday, June 17, 2010

Florida Chronicles: Sketch Adventures


Greetings, everyone! I'm back with a peek into my sketchbook from Janel's 30 Day Journal Challenge! It's only been going on for 4 days, but I've had plenty of time to work on the prompts since I've been in Florida. They've been fun! I encourage all of you to join in! <3 Janel too. Cute girl!

Prompt #1: Design a full page introducing yourself.

Prompt #2: What is the best part of your day?

Prompt #3: Draw a person you love and write them a letter.
Prompt #4: What does your heart look like?

And here's just one for fun:

Oh and for your viewing pleasure, here is a video of me and my cousin Malinda being silly at my grandma's house in Alabama. haha She's such a nut but I love her. :)

NOTE: For some reason, my video got cut off on here, so if you want to watch it properly, just click on it and view it in youtube! Thanks!


That's all for now!
<3
E

3 comments:

Allison Drew said...

Ha! Your cousin is adorable.

Vanessa said...

LOL the Neicey Nash had me laughing out loud : )

Anonymous said...

haha!!!! This cracked me up so much!!!! You have the cutest family ever!!!!!