Sunday, June 20, 2010

FLorida Chronicles: Home Again


This week vacation has drawn to a close. It's bittersweet, really: I'm sad to see effortless, relaxing vacation go by the wayside. But I haven't seen my boy in 10 days... and I'm ready to hug him again. :)

image found via weheartit.com

I had SO much fun this week and it was great to just get out of Indiana for awhile. We're chillin out in Nashville, Tennessee at a hotel for the night, and we have the second half of the trip tomorrow. We have 7 more hours to go. Today in the car I mostly just read a book on my laptop (Midnight Sun partial draft by Stephanie Meyer) and texted Allie and Ian. I'm anxious to get home tomorrow and give my sister her souvenirs! :)

I SHOULD be back to regular scheduled programming starting Monday. Monday is also my WEDDING GOWN FITTING, so that's really exciting too! Eeeeeek! ANyway, for today I will just share a few photos that I took on a photoshoot with my cousin this past week at her Florida house. They were so full of whimsy and magic, it was so special.




So I hope you all enjoyed my past week of vacation-centered goodness! I enjoyed sharing it all with you!
But I must say... there's no place like home. :)
<3
E