Sunday, May 19, 2013

Project Life: Weeks 10 & 11

I'm going to write a song called "Project Life is never caught up." Because we all know the best songs are the ones that are written from experience. And BOY do I have experience catching up on PL. It's never-ending, I tell you! These 2 layouts are ones that I did quite awhile ago admidst my blogging funk, so they never made it to the blog, but I still get half credit because late is better than not at all. I know this.

Week 10:
For some reason this layout is one of my favorites so far in this album. I think it's because it came together so effortlessly and so colorfully. Not to mention I'm obsessed with that feather to put it lightly. :)

That cough drop wrapper was an impulse. I was sick that week and after I added the Thickers, I needed a little something extra and realized a wrapper to my favorite type of cough drops would be perfect.

Contents of Week 10: Seafoam Core Kit. Paper: Scenic Route, Love Elsie (Toby), Amy Tangerine Ready, Set, Go (Lounge Fest), Crate Paper (Storyteller pad), Me & My Big Ideas (MAMBI Sheets), turquoise and tangerine cardstock. Stickers: Echo Park (This & That), Horizon mustache labels, American Crafts Thickers (Boardwalk). Embellishments: Dear Lizzy flair badge, paper clip, Smash polka dot washi, mT gold stripe washi (Happy Tape), Queen & Co. black chevron washi. Found Objects: notebook paper, old planner page, FCS gift card, feather, Halls cough drop wrapper. Etc: Uni-Ball Signo (black), Instagrams.

Week 11:
March 10-16 was mostly errands, misc crafts, and a baby shower on Saturday but lots of random Instagrams and some choice wrapping paper filled it out quite nicely. Note to self: Need more pics of Ian in this album!
I love that pocket in the top left corner-- the color palette is my favie! Btw... I'm sad that my Hambly kraft labels are almost gone and I won't be able to replace them! I cutting them in half trying to stetch out their lifespan! haha

Contents of Week 11: Seafoam Core Kit. Clementine Core Kit. Paper: Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go (On the Clock), Studio Calico (Darling Dear paper pad), SEI Girlfriends (Jocelyn), Crate Paper (Storyteller pad), turquoise cardstock. Stickers: Hambly kraft cardstock labels, American Crafts Thickers (Hardcover), Making Memories label (5th Ave), Target foil spot alphas. Embellishments: Studio G epoxy brads, Target washi, mT peach washi, Smash sentiment washi, Paper Studio vintage icon clip. Found Objects: BBW candle label, wallpaper shop business card, kraft star wrapping paper. Stamps & Ink: Smash date stamp, Paper Studio circle stamp, JoAnn's clear stamp set (Lovestruck), Staz-On Ink (Jet Black). Etc: Uni-Ball Signo pen (black), Instagrams.

Yes my friends-- those layouts are being posted 10 weeks late! YAY! lol
Back atcha soon!
<3 E P.S. To all you cuties that commented on my last post, I want to thank you for all the support! I guess every blogger goes through an eventual burnout and it's good to know that I'm not alone! You are all SO supportive and the absolute best!

No comments: