Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Project Life: Week 12

Week 12 happening. Slowly but surely I get caught up one week at a time. haha
 As I said in my Instagram preview, this layout was brought to you by quick decisions. I really just placed the photos, chose the paper, and stuck on whatever embellishments spoke to me. 
One thing I realize as I've looked back on this layout is that I didn't put the days of the week on any of these pockets. haha Well I guess that whoever is reading this album is just going to have to do their research and pull out a 2013 calendar to figure out the days of the week. Lol
 I've been holding on to these SIS die cuts for YEARS. Truly. Feels good to put them to use. 

Contents of Week 12: Seafoam Core Kit. Paper: Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go (On the Clock), DCWV (Playtime pad), Studio Calico (Darling Dear pad), My Mind's Eye Lime Twist (Happy Go Lucky "Hello"), kraft. Stickers: American Crafts Remarks (JFK), Love Elsie epoxy stickers (Riley), Sticko mini alphas (silver). Embellishments: American Crafts Mini Marks rub-ons (Rock Star), Recollections bright pink washi, SIS die cuts, Recollections flair badge, Me & My Big Ideas Pocket Page card, Echo Park Memos card, Recollections wood veneer sentiment, Bella Blvd. washi (Punch Chevron). Stamps & Ink: Recollections (lower case alphas), Paper Source (Mum Solid Small), Staz-On (Jet Black), Heidi Swapp Color Shine spray ink (Mustard). Found Objects: Wal-Mart paint chip, old planner cover, ticket stub, image from flyer, "D" gift tag.

How are your albums going? Please someone tell me that I'm not the only one that is never up to date on this thing! haha
<3
E

No comments: