Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014: You are Magic!


Hello & Happy New Year, bloggers! After a long and restful 3.5 months off from blogging, I'm back at it! GITDS has a new look, a new attitude, and most importantly: new inspiration! After a heinous job situation, I really needed to take a step back and reevaluate what I had & what I wanted. I know I lost readers, but I figure that's par for the course. I'm eager to begin 2014 on this blog with gusto!

What you can expect from GITDS in 2014 is this:
*Project tutorials
*Lots of shares of scrap projects I'm working on
*Project Life shares
*Book reviews
*Fashion inspiration
*Home Decor
*& a few new features!

Be sure to come and "like" our Facebook Page too! I'll be updating that frequently with little extras for all you lovlies.

...It feels good to be back.

<3 E

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy you're back! I remember always being very excited to read your blog posts, sometimes we just need a break though, bring on 2014! :)

Charlie said...

Yay!! I'm so excited!

Michelle said...

I am so excited!!! =D