Friday, April 5, 2013

Project Life: Week 9

Still catchin' up. I'm finding kind of nice to just do a marathon session getting a bunch of weeks done at once. Is it nice to be caught up? yes. But catch-up is OK too. Week 9 comin' at ya.
Only 2 photos on this side, but it's nice having a lot of room for journaling. I kind of have some stand-by ideas for filler pockets too. Just things I have in mind that I can use to fill a space when needed. Wasn't really necessary with this one, but it's been known to happen.
Contents of Page 1: Seafoam Core Kit. Paper: kraft, random cardstock, Me & My Big Ideas (MAMBI Sheets pad), vellum paper, paper ticket stubs (unknown!), glitter canvas, Love Elsie rubber charm (Riley), Instagrams, box tops from Girl Scout cookie boxes, Smash date stamp, Staz-On ink (Jet Black), Studio Calico journal card, Jo-Ann's clear camera stamp, Smash washi, perfume box, snippet from tanning brochure, staples, MedCheck card, Sharpie pen, & Uni Ball Signo pen (white).

Page numero dos of this spread! We bridge over into March!
Contents of Page 2: Seafoam Core Kit. Paper:October Afternoon paper, Basic Grey "Life of the Party" paper, K&Co. journaling tag (Sea Glass), mT washi tape (Happy Tape), Target washi tape, random paper bits, Red Door Vintage clothing tag, staples, print out of new phone, American Crafts Thickers (Rootbeer Float and Maple), Chic Tags die cut ("Hello" month), Doodlebug Inc. 3-D sticker, Instagram, Sharpie pen, & Uni Ball Signo pen (white).

I've really been relying on Pinterest to give me outstanding ideas for my album and my little PL pinboard has grown exponentially this month. I love soaking up new ideas and getting inspired. I really want to do a post about my supply organization method too. I hope to accomplish that sometime in the near future! I have Weeks 11 and 12 already done and ready to share, so that will happen! Thank you for your patience with my absence on the blog. I really truly want to get it revved up again, I've just been lacking inspiration as of late. It WILL happen, though!

Love you to you all!
<3 br=""> E

No comments: