Monday, March 11, 2013

Project Life: Week 7

Hey peoples! Let's not talk about why I haven't blogged in a month, OK? It's been hectic and there just hasn't been TIME! I have been riddled with anticipation to share some Project Life layouts on here though. So I'm going to do some quasi-catching up!

When I don't have time to do a PL layout, I don't. It's that simple. My whole outlook on this project is keeping it simple. So here is one that I did a few weeks after Week 1.

I'm quite pleased with this one. Lovin' the brights. This was the first layout for which I had my Seafoam kit, so it was quite exciting to do! The kit itself is just so inspiring.



I've been saving my Heidi Swapp stars for a special occasion, and I love the idea of putting special products in my PL album. Gives it extra flair!

Contents of Page 1:
Seafoam Core Kit, American Crafts paper, kraft, Studio Calico Darling Dear paper, American Crafts Thickers in Eclair & Boardwalk, Heidi Swapp clear acrylic star, random paper bits, Instagram, mt washi tape, Dayspring Valentine card, Smash stamp, Marc Fisher tag from new purse, staples, printouts, chevron stamp roller, studio g "HI" stamp, cover from old planner, Sharpie pen, & Staz-On ink in black.

I put the Valentine cards that Ian & I got each other back in their envelopes and used one of the Sn@p sleeve protectors to make an insert. I slapped a piece of washi tape over the top to keep them from sliding out.






Contents of Page 2:
Seafoam Core Kit, Sn@p mini bingo card, studio g flair buttons, Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad Life of the Party, Instagrams, printouts, studio g XOXO stamp, Staz-On ink in black, Staz-On ink in metallic gold, vintage press number stamps, Colorbök chipboard heart, kraft, Paper Studio silver glitter paper, American Crafts Thickers in Darling, mt washi tape, & Sharpie pen

Back with another week soon!
<3
E

No comments: