Saturday, January 12, 2013

Project Life: Week 1


Week 1 in the hiz-ouse! I really enjoyed making this one happen. Lots of pretty colors and fun inspiration to start off the year.

Still waiting on the Seafoam kit to arrive at my house, so using some leftover stuffs from Clementine to appease me. You can see my sequins shining through from the title page-- love that. Documented the weather, a Shutterfly order I placed, and my New Year's Goals.

Contents of Page 1:
Sassafrass Lass paper, Studio Calico Abroad Collection paper, kraft, Clementine Core Kit, digital download card from Persnickety Prints, Hello month dye cut from Chic Tags, glitter canvas, pieces from Shutterfly proofs, Remarks block sticker letters, circle letter stickers from Target, cloud cut out from Cricut Going Places cartridge, random cardstock, Instagram, craft sequins, Sharpie pen, & Uni Ball Signo pen white.

I punched holes in our 2013 card we mailed out to friends and family to include it in the album too. (from Shutterfly by the way)

On this side I included a fabric scrap from a sewing project I did last week, plus one of the personalized stationary cards I ordered. That sewology card is the packaging from supplies from that project too!

Contents of Page 2:
kraft, Clementine Core Kit cards, Shutterfly note card, fabric swatch, random paper scraps, photos, sewing notion packaging, Washi tape, Paper Studio rubber stamp letters, Staz On ink in black, paper from DCWV girly stack, American Crafts rub ons, vellum, & Sharpie pen

Can't wait to share Week 2! I'd love to see layouts from all of you too!
<3
E

No comments: