Friday, December 21, 2012

All I Want for Christmas 2012



Here are my few material wishes for this Christmas. Honestly, coming up with my wishlist this year was harder than most years. My birthday and Christmas are pretty close together and I already got so many nice things for my birthday (for which I'm very grateful). But I do have a few things that I'd really like to have for the holidays.

Exclusive gray chevron scrapbook album from Archiver's
So daily V2 buttons from Evalicious
Seasons of Rules of Engagement on DVD
Wedge desert boots
Monogrammed Clutch Purse from White House Monograms
Alice in Zombieland by Gina Showalter
Illusion by Frank Peretti
Project Life Seafoam Kit designed by Elise Blaha Cripe

I'm hoping to unwrap a few of these goodies this Christmas... just maybe. Ian and I had our Christmas gift exchange a little early last night and he got me the sweetest gift:
He got me this gorgeous opal pendant with a pink sapphire in a teardrop setting. (It's my birthstone!) I love it because it looks like a raindrop and raindrops are always so inspiring to me! Lots of my journal pages and paintings feature raindrops and now I can wear one around my neck. :)

What's on your Christmas list this year? 4 more days!
<3
E

No comments: