Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pose Perfect


Today I'm photographing a wedding, but as a second shooter this time! Usually I'm the main photographer, but I'm on the assistant end of things today for my friend Caroline from Sweet Caroline Photography! It's going to be a gorgeous wedding and tons of fun! Recently I actually helped Caroline out with a little modeling posing for a college assignment she did and I thought I'd show off some of the awesome images from the shoot!







Dress: vintage/thrifted
Lace fedora: Claire's
Cowboy boots: vintage/thrifted
Braided belt: Target
Gold watch & bangles: Target

Check out her website or her facebook page to see more of her work! Well I'm off for a 10-hour wedding job, so I'll see you all later!

<3
E

1 comment:

Ester DurĂ£es said...

wow love these photos! the lightning is amazing :)