Thursday, June 17, 2010

Florida Chronicles: Daily Wear


I thought I would share some of what I've been wearing since I got here. It's really no different from home other than the fact that it's 103ยบ HERE! UGH! so hot. Anyway...


shirt: Target
vest: Old Navy
shorts: Target
belt: thrifted
shoes: Wet Seal
clutch: clothing swap
headband: Goody
necklace: Icing
ring: thrifted


tank: Target
cardigan: Target
shorts: Target
shoes: Shoe Dept. (Hot Cakes)
necklace: Etsy
headband: Goody
ring: flea market

I love these new sandals I got for the trip! They are SO comfortable and have my effortless but rocker feel to them: stud and buckle detailing=LOVE.

Honestly I haven't taken a lot of time to do my makeup or fix my hair completely because I think I'm taking a vacation from that too! haha

Alrighty well today we're traveling to Troy, AL to see my cousin Morgan play at his end of week band camp concert. I was a band geek too, so it should be fun! I plan on blogging again tonight and possibly updating you on my 30 Day Journal Challenge sketches!
<3
E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! I love it when people actually dress up when they are on vacation.

I'm a new reader and I just wanted to say "hi!"