Wednesday, February 10, 2010

i need money

So if anyone wants to buy me presents, here are some things that have been in my etsy favorites for awhile haha:

knitted chain necklace

cloud scarf

Teal Tam

owl plushie

wood heart ring

indian print skirt

shoulder bag

sweetheart necklace

UGGGHH too many pretty things and a shortage of money!

I haven't had much to share this week in the way of crafts, but this weekend I'm planning on having my own little crop in the dorm, so hopefully I'll have plenty of layouts to share on Saturday! I had a request to share more of my pages! And also,
pleeeeeaaaaase give me ideas for posts!

I want to start doing requests if I can, so I'm interested in what you have in mind!

loves to all!
<3
E

4 comments:

miss teacups said...

aw! that is the first time something from my shop has been featured on someone elses blog, i feel special haha!!
ps: cuuuute stuff. i want the owl plushie and sweetheart necklace, too cute!

Alexandra Rae said...

Question/Post idea:

Tell us about your major/degree/ what you want to be when you "grow up"/ dream job

Tell us your favorite things about your college... least favorite things?

Just a few thoughts :-)

PaperCameraScissor said...

I want to see more of your drawings!!! Please!

I like what abandgeek said --what you want to do when you grow up?

I love that sweetheart necklace.
I can;t wait to see your layouts--:D

Jane Cullen said...

I love your posts about sketching, doodling, art journalling. But then again I pretty much like everything you post but if you want ideas, more stuff about your art.