Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Elaine's workshop <3

I realized today that I can fit my hair into a ponytail! So what does a good photographer/crafter/fashionista do? TAKE PICTURES!!!

I look like a different person with my hair up. it's weird because I hardly ever see myself like this. haha

Things I've been working on lately:

*pom pom wreaths for my mom and mother-in-law. <3 they were so fun to make and they LOVED them! Tutorial here.



*photography jobs everywhere!

*decorating my cute little tiny Christmas tree! Peeks to come soon!
*planning a CUTE wedding! It's SO much fun and I have SO many ideas!
*spending time with my fiancé. Oh i love him. :]

I'm inspired SO much this week that I just want to make and make and make. :]


+doodles that warm my heart. :]


+this magical room re-do by Kara. <3


+woodgrain canvas shoes!!!! I want to try this SO bad!


*Partly Cloudy Pixar short. SOOOOO cute!


+big headbands. I can't wait for the winter RVA update. I'm SO excited and am going to be making some purchases!


+also. this is the coolest thing I've seen in awhile. :] They're looking especially cute today. haha


Oh and I think I'm going to take this class:


I KNOW, i KNOW... I JUST took one, but I can't resist this one! It's like it was MADE for me! Inspiration for wardrobe, art, and home!? PERFECT for planning a wedding and a new apartment!

Out for now. Going to watch Up again tonight with fiancé and attempt to knit a slouchy loose knit scarf. Prettiness.
What are you up to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY for ponytails. I cut my hair a few months ago and donated almost 12 inches to locks of love.

BUT i miss it b/c now my hair will be short for the wedding. :(