Friday, November 13, 2009

Ho Ho HO-LY CUTE!

I know its a little early, But I'm desperately in the Christmas mood! I'm loading up on Christmas music this weekend and need to start on gifts. I'm excited to share what I'm doing for the women in my family.

In the meantime, here's some colorful holiday inspiration for you to browse:

+thread spool trees!


+statement tags by Elise Blaha.


+white Christmas trees.



+felted sweater wreath.


+felt polaroid ornament!!!


+vintage baubles.


+felt Christmas cookies. awe!


+cable knit mittens in pretty colors. <3


so that's holiday inspo installment #1. I'm sure I'll be doin gmany more of these because I get really inspired around Christmastime! <333

I'll be out of town for the next 2 days. Going home for a family photography session with some clients in another town, so I'll be going home! Photography has been a big blessing this fall actually. I've been shooting a lot of session with families, engagements, and it's just been very very inspirational. Also a way for me to earn some SERIOUS money for the wedding and for Christmas gifts!

Thank you, Lord, for all my constant blessings. You constantly put opportunities in my hands and surround me with family and friends to support me in everything I do. I just hope I can live my life in your eyes and live up to the bounty of blessings that are put in front of me each and every day.

<3
E

1 comment:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

i so wish my house was big enough for two christmas trees b/c i want one with nothing but stuffed felt ornaments on it!