Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What's That you say?

New Supplies?



Lookie at my new goodies from my Aunt! I was so excited. This is a journal and matching letter stickers and shape stickers. There's flowers and daisies and a million different types. The reason why I'm extra excited is because that means I have enough of the same kinds of stickers to make this into a mini book! I think it might be a mini book about what i like right now and what I'm into. I havn't really decided yet. Because I also want to do a mini on catch phrases...hmm. God only knows what I can do with this book! Thanks Auntie!

Today is going SO well so far and I'm really happy about that because yesterday was the day from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks. BBBBut today's been splendiforous. I hope everyone else is making this a good day too, taking advantage of the weather, and getting things crossed off your lists!

1 comment:

michelle said...

glad you are having a good day! can't wait to see what you come up with using your new goodies!