Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back to Basics*

Behold! Le board book extraordinaire! This puppy took me all weekend, but well worth it. I'm going to admit that these are not my original ideas. I got the prompt, ideas and basic layout from The Art is Found and Gigi Kennedy. It was such a fun project. I was surprised i survived it. (its a little minimalist for my taste) but i think it is so cute! I made this book about all things college and several one word definitions bound in one book. You can click the photos to enlarge.








AAANNNNNDDD these are the real masterpieces. :) Ian and I decided to bake blueberry muffins this morning for breakfast. The real challenge was finding a mixing bowl. but they came out BEAUTIFUL and even more delicious than beautiful. They were just the best thing ever on Sunday morning. Mm.

2 comments:

maz said...

Ooooh yum! What an all rounder you are! Yum to the muffins and especially yum to the board book- I love that and OK, maybe you 'borrowed' the idea but it is truly yours!

michelle said...

those muffins look fabulous right now. Love you board book.. I have one, just can't figure out what to do with it, but you have given me some inspo!