Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The After Party

+

This epic blog party is now coming to a close. It was SO much fun putting all these wonderful holiday vibes out there and sharing some fun projects with Blogland! I'll admit that it wasn't perfect. I had to skip some posts because of some technical site issues and I missed a few in the evening when something personal came up, but it's not about that. It's about sharing fun things with my blog community, meeting new friends through the comments, and having a good time. If there's one thing I've learned from being a blogger for 6 years, it's that you should never apologize for living your life!

So I hope everyone's Christmas season is "merry & bright" and that they spend as MUCH time as possible with their families! I have many more fun Christmas themed posts on the way along with some everyday ones too! Thanks for partying with me today!

<3
E

1 comment:

janel. said...

Yay!! I thought it was really fun and personal and awesome and I loved it :) Thanks Elaine for all of the hard work you put into this blog party!