Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Project Life // Sep 9

Week of September 9-15 comin' atcha!
Another 2-page spread! :) It's getting easier to fill the spaces up the more I practice!




In the top right pocket of the first page, I did a removable tag with journaling on the back. Love using washi tape.

Contents of page 1: photos & Instagrams, packaging from our internet router, Paper Studio calendar stickers, Crate Paper mushroom paper, K&Co. journaling tag, washi tapes (from Smash Book, happytape, & Target), kraft, misc clear stamps, and cardstock.

Page twooooooo!




What's on Page 2? I'll tell you: Clementine Core Kit journaling cards, cardstock, Crate Paper mushroom paper again, photos, 3D letters from The Paper Studio, the trail map from the State Park, washi tape, the Smash stamp, and a magazine shippet I've been saving for something special.


Thoughts:

*When I'm out & about, I've been scouring for paper stuffs I can include in Project Life that connect to my events. Ex: the map. It makes it so much more special.

*I STILL haven't put in any inserts or tabs. I need to get on that, but I keep forgetting.

*How in the HECK do people photograph their layouts so well, because mine always have a huge glare from the protector no matter what angle I choose! ARGH!

*I can't wait for the Seafoam and Olive kits to come out. I might buy them BOTH! ;)

Love to you.
<3
E

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When can you start this? I've always thought it would be fun to do it. There's a kit you buy to start it?