Monday, September 17, 2012

Project Life // Sep 2


SURPRISE! I did a double layout this week! That's a first for me, but I had plenty of material, so here it is!




First page includes photos, Instagrams, Clementine kit cards, Starbucks brochure scraps, rub on letters, fave papers, kraft, 5 Guys Menu, snippet from the Pow Wow brochure, Cosmo Cricket letters, and a Smash Pad page.





Page 2 contents: photos & Instagrams, Cosmo Cricket paper, Queen & Co. felt border, K&Co. tag pad quote bubble, Paper Studio letter stickers, vintage wrapping paper, image from Starbucks brochure, kraft, & the Smash stamp.

Thoughts:

*2 page layouts take a lot longer than 1 page & I may need to start working on them throughout the week... possibly.

*I like the color scheme on my layouts to coordinate. I tend to see what the photos and memorabilia look like and pick my color palette off of that and roll with it.

*I need more letter stickers. Stat.

*I'm loving the Smash stuff more and more. They're the perfect size and on point. Very cheap too.

Can't wait to start on last week's layout.
<3
E

No comments: