Thursday, September 6, 2012

Project Life // Aug 26

I'm here with my next Project Life layout. One more week to recap and I'll be caught up, so let's get into it!

Trying out the horizontal variation of my pocket pages. I think I might go back & forth? Not sure yet.




I love the really bold pops of color this time around! I was feeling especially colorful last week. :)

The content is comprised of Instagrams, photos from the week, and screen caps from my iPod Touch. I thought it would be really neat to include the radar and path of Hurricane Isaac because of all the crazy rain we've been getting.

The layout includes random paper scraps, some printables from here and here, American crafts Thickers (including some Amy Tangerine ones that i adore!), neon green washi tape, K&Co. chipboard stickers, Paper Studio glitter letters, journaling card & stickers from the Clementine Core Kit, and some acrylic paint.

Thoughts:

*I sort of feel like I'm going to be a 2 trick pony for this project: things printed out and photos. But who cares. The point is to document your life, and that's my life right now, right?

*I want to try doing a few inserts because I think it would be fun, so stay tuned for that.

*My fall pages are going to be so rad because i love the fall.

*Starting to really love this project. :)

<3
E

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that you included the weather. I've been meaning to put stuff in about the drought and crazy heat we've had this summer, but keep forgetting.

I also love that you used the Shutterfly packaging. Awesome!

Amber Blue said...

Loving your pages! Just the inspiration I needed right now! Thanks!!!

Elaine said...

Megan-- I actually have a running list of little day to day things that I could include in case I get stumped. The weather played a big part in my plans that week, so I thought I'd give ole' Isaac a shout out!

Amber Blue-- YAY! I'm so glad! :)