Sunday, September 11, 2011

Home Front//Part 4


For the past week I've been doing lots of fun little projects to spice up our apartment for autumn! I re-did the display over our couch with some art and photos from our wedding.

The number 27 plates represent our wedding date. :) I got them at an antique market in our town and I just love how graphic they are, AND they have a beautiful meaning. Plus you'll see a few wedding photos, handmade art, a Kurt Halsey, and a silhouette print we got as a wedding gift! I love the way it looks together and its really pleasing when you walk in the front door.


Here's the new vignette on the top of our cubicle shelf. I added my new vintage Breyer horses, some new flowers, and other accessories to brighten it up.

I don't think I've ever showed a pic of our bathroom, but we got that shower curtain as a wedding gift and its been fun creating a friendly forest theme in there! I recently just added an adorable leaf garland for over our bathroom mirror. (A few days after I made it, Elsie posted this tutorial which is SCARY close! haha Great minds!)


I'll have a few more pretty things to share a little later this week, but I just wanted to pop in and show what I've been working on! :) I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and are looking forward to a creative and inspiring week ahead!
<3
E

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

i have the same couch AND i almost bought the same shower curtain!!! i love what you did above the couch!

miss teacups said...

oh goodness!! come over and help re-design my apartment. i LOVE your bathroom.

everything looks so very 'you'

you're a doll!! xo.

pRiNcEsS aNnA said...

love the new look in the living room!! super cute!!

Jane Cullen said...

Your apt is too cute! I wanna sit on your couch and read a book - it looks super comfy!