Saturday, August 13, 2011

This Beautiful Girl

This beautiful girl is getting married tomorrow. She's about to marry the love of her life and I am BEYOND blessed to be the one to capture it forever.


I'm tearing up a little typing this post because Allie has been one of my BEST friends the past few years and I can't tell you how magical it is to be included in the most precious day of her life.

I know that she and Ben are going to have the most serendipitous adventure of their lives together and there couldn't be a more lucky guy than to have her on his arm for the rest of forever.

There are so many wonderful people here to support them and be witness to their marriage, that it just makes it the most perfect atmosphere for their wedding.

I love this girl and it's been such a blessing to be called her friend. I can't wait to look through my viewfinder tomorrow and see her dad walking her down the isle. <3 I love you Allie!
<3
E