Thursday, August 11, 2011

Totes

Popping in for an "In my Bag" segment before my trip to Ohio tomorrow to see this pretty face get married! I just felt like doing one real quick since I hadn't done it in awhile!



So. In my bag:
*wallet
*inhaler
*cell phone
*sunglasses
*Sketchbook
*SD card of our wedding video
*pocket tape measure
*Planner
*Bath & Body Anti Bacterial Hand Sanitizer in "Citrus Crush"
*Bath & Body Lotion in "Black Candy Apple"
*Sharpie pen
*Trident gum
*meds
*black nerd glasses
*Cover Girl face powder
*Cover Girl Lip Stain in "Wink of Pink"
*Cover Girl lipstick in "Delight"
*Bath & Body lip gloss in "Potent Pucker"
*keys
*watch



Yeah and that's my new favorite scent from Bath & Body Works (where I am now employed!). It's one of the Halloween ones and I'm IN. LOVE. with the packaging and the scent. <3 Seriously HOW CUTE is the packaging? yes please.

Off to run errands today before hitting the road tomorrow for a long weekend. Lots to do before we leave!
<3
E

No comments: