Thursday, June 2, 2011

Project Doodle!



Hi pretty people! Broadcasting from back in my little town in Indiana. Although it’s wonderful to be back in my own little house with my kitty and all my craft supplies, I know next week I’ll want to go back to the island. It was SO fantastic to just be able to trek around the island seeing all the pretty candy color beach houses and eat at the local cafes and not have to go to work! We had so many delicious ice cream cones from hometown places in Anna Maria and Sarasota too!

So to kick off me being back on Hoosier soil, I’m going to tell you all about something awesome happening around the blogosphere! Allie from Alexandra Rae Design is holding a FREE class on bring out your inner doodles!

I happen to be a contributor of this project and I’m going to be so proud posting my doodle pages in the flickr group every day! You can all participate for FREE! The project is called 30 Days of Doodles and for a month, Allie will be offering prompts to get your creative brain working overtime and get your journal nice and full. You should totally head over to the blog and see what it’s all about. I want to see everyone trying their hand at doing something creative every day in June! Did I mention it’s FREE!? Because it is. ☺ (And by the way, Janel has a similar project going on as well! Why not try both?)


I hope you can join in on the doodly fun! It’s totally worth it!
<3
E

No comments: