Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Morning Hello


Good morning blogland! Thought I would pop in and say hello before I got ready for work. Today is one of those days where I just don't want to go because I have so many ideas swirling around in my head that I want to make happen! I have projects I want to work on, art journal pages I want to make, and I'm almost ready to post the call-out for my new online class Paper Popsicles! I just want to stay at home in my pajamas all day and work. <3

Thought I would also share some instax pics since I haven't done that in awhile! (from left to right): Pretty Blythes hanging out, looking down at my pretty vintage skirt, heading in to work for the day, Hogwarts Castle at Universal, tutus at Claire's, thrifting adventure, and yummy Starbucks. <3

Well I get off at 530 today, so this is what's going to happen. Tonight I will:
*Blog again
*Edit more wedding pictures
*Package an etsy order
*Make a page for my class

Those are my goals. :) I shall talk to you guys soon! I love you all!
<3
E

No comments: