Monday, June 27, 2011

First List of Lovelies


New feature time! Most people do their little "Found 'Round" posts and I've been meaning to do the same. Do you know how often my tabs and bookmarks get clogged up simply because I have so many things to share? haha It's tremendous. SO. Check out these pretties from my new feature "List of Lovelies."

*Beautiful mini book on the Bella Blvd. blog.

*Love me some Closet Organization Tips!

*Mandi's adorable wardrobe DIY.

*Guest post over here by Allie on branding.

*Reminiscing my darkroom days with this post on Black & White Developing over at Indie Fixx.

*Pretty Summer Hair DIY? Yes please!

*This One Man Disney Movie is incredible and adorable! Give it a watch for sure.

*This Dollhouse Engagement had me swooning! Concept shoots+love=perfection.


Short list this time, but hopefully I can do this about once a week if I remember, that way I can share the wealth of inspiration!
<3
E

No comments: