Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Confidence through Christ

This is kind of random, but this is what my nightstand looks like right now:


medicines
glass of water. always.
Mr. Prickle Pants (from TOy Story 3. Funny gift from Ian)
Victoria's Secret lip balm
watch
pineapple lotion
Tiffany's pendant and earrings
Sharpie Pen
handmade journal by Allie
daily devotions book

By the way, I recently started that devotions book, New Day, New You by Joyce Meyer. It's too soon to form a definite opinion, but it's been very positive and uplifting so far! I can tell you that I would recommend! I'm always loving good devotions books!

Today's devotion was about not letting Satan tell you you're worthless. Even if we aren't all that self confident, we don't have to be because we have confidence through Christ. "I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me." -Phillippians 4:13 God is so good!

<3
E

No comments: