Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tribe*Vibe

I have caught the tribal bug. I'm seriously in love with the African fashion trend for this summer. Inspiring, colorful, and flattering, I just want to be bold and wear all the tribal duds I can get my hands on. I really want a tribal print maxi dress... maybe in IKat or something. *wonderfulness* Here's some pretty tribal fashion inspiration:








1 2 3 4 5 6


Here's a page from my personal sketchbook that I made awhile back. During our fashion conference call at work, we were talking all about the tribal line and it inspired me to create this page!


Well, time to log out for the night I think. Long day of work tomorrow (that I'm not really looking forward to!). Hope you all are well!
<3
E

2 comments:

Lotus said...

Very cool Elaine!
My daughter is really into tribal. She's 25, going on 15... ; ) She's always been into tribal as I think about it. She's recently organized a festival at her college and did the body paint (like your first picture). She's been painting her face and body since... sigh.... ; )
Take it easy
Lotus

pRiNcEsS aNnA said...

i want those boots and knowing me i wouldn't like this but, i like the jewelry. very cute love it!! and
LOVE YOU!!

ann