Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wowie Zowie


source

I have been a bad bad blogger! Where have I been? I missed you all so much! Here's what I've been up to:

*working TONS on my upcoming online class Ink Blots so that it's extra special for all the students!
*reading this book like a crazy woman.
*visits to my Mom & Dad's house to clean out my old bedroom
*searching for the perfect pair of studded platform clogs
*multiple photoshoots and LOTS of editing
*a considerable amount of successful thrifting
*doing too much online window shopping (wishlist coming soon!)
*getting into an inspiring mode about re-branding my businesses
*daydreaming pretty projects to fill my springtime
*planning our summer vacations for this year. SO excited!

So sorry for the absence but it's been a busy and exciting time on this end! Expect a full comeback soon!
<3 to all my subscribers new and old!
E

1 comment:

Cherie {Elliemae Ink} said...

Have missed you!!
Heaven forbid life gets in the way of our blogging...haha.
CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK!!
Have a beautifully creative week!