Monday, April 11, 2011

Kindle Kontents: April




1. I started reading the first book in the Mediator Series by Meg Cabot: Shadowland. It's pretty good so far! It's a very easy read and I'm enjoying it for that face value. haha I need something brainless right now after the heavy stuff I read last month. It's about a girl that can communicate with the dead and it makes her life really hard. I think there might be a love story attached too between her and a ghost, but I haven't read far enough to tell. haha

2. I finished The Hunger Games in a day and it was fantastic! A few of my friends (including Allie) have been raving about the series by Suzanne Collins and they weren't kidding! I've had the book hiding on my shelf since November and just hadn't gotten around to reading it. I hope the whole trilogy is as good as the first book!

3. Which leads me to Catching Fire! This is the second book of the Hunger Games trilogy and I'm STOKED to keep reading! I know I'll get a lot done on our car ride to Monticello tomorrow and I'm eager to see what unfolds in this one. If you haven't already, you've GOT to check out the plot summary at the bottom of this page! It's gripping!

I heart reading SOOOOO much and I love when I'm just surrounded by books upon books for the taking. PLUSS I FINALLY got my library card for our county today! I've been meaning to since I got my name changed, but it's been craziness. So now I have a whole library in front of me! *love* You should go check out the amazing list that Janel has read this past year! It's incredible! I wish I had a list that long to show off! haha I love reading SO much!

<3
E

2 comments:

Wonderland and Co. said...

I absolutely LOVED the Hunger Game series... it was fantastic! And I see a movie is coming out based on them too. I normally don't like movies based on books... but I'm kinda stoked for this one!!

larisaa said...

I read all three Hunger Games books in about 3 weeks. I couldn't put them down. I didn't really like the ending, but I got over it because the series was just so good. I recommend it to everyone who asks what good book to read.