Monday, October 25, 2010

SHAME and WISHES

Shamefull! I haven't blogged in 10 DAYS! How could I neglect my poor precious little blog for that long!? Forgive me? :)

Well I decided to blog about an important upcoming event in my life: my 23rd birthday! I have a short birthday wishlist going and I thought I would share some current wishes. They're pretty typical actually. haha



magical forest bear print



little Sleepyking plushie that matches my bed! (he's even on SALE!)



red TOMS



a cute little Momiji Doll to start my collection!



iTunes giftcard. Duh. haha



this gorgeous Kurt Halsey firefly necklace that I've been wanting FOREVER. It's on sale too!


So those are just a few cute things that have been on my mind lately. I love sharing my wishes with all of you. Remember: my birthday is in 6 days. I expect gifts and lots of cake. :) jk.

<3
E

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess we almost share birthdays :D I'm thinking in setting up my goals in my birthday this year, I'll have lots of fun :)
Don't forget about your blog, I visit it everyday to check up on you :P

pRiNcEsS aNnA said...

I forgive you for not blogging. lol. well i love your little wish list, but the present I got you is not on there. lol. well laney jane, i love you and miss you and see you on NOV 5!!

Ann