Friday, June 25, 2010

The Davis Suite

So my next plan of attack is to re-do Ian and my room at his house. This is going to be our "home" for the next few months and I want to like it. I want it to be livable and cute and like a little apartment for us. Our first home of sorts. We've nicknamed it the "Davis Suite" and we really like it. :)

I've been drawing inspiration from different home decor images I've found online and I started putting some of them into action this past week. Tomorrow we head back to Ian's house to start our new jobs and I hope to get some of these implements in place so that it can start to feel more like home! Here are some images that I am using for inspiration for redoing the Davis Suite.

I was REALLY inspired by this post by Lovely Undergrad about daybeds. love*love*love

source


source


source


source


weheartit.com


source


source


I also bought these curtains as a chezp alternative for a cute window dressing.


So that's where my mind is right now: another room to conquer. Excited to make it happen in the next week.
<3
E

1 comment:

Blue_me said...

I love the curtains! Can't wait to find out how you put everything together. :)