Tuesday, June 29, 2010

accumulation

This post is a lovely accumulation of all the inspiring images I've been collecting on my desktop and my Google Reader. I've been meaning to share so many of these things for so long and I'm finally just going to put it all in one post. This is a mish mash of photography, art, etsy finds, decor ideas and more. I hope you can gain some inspo of your own from these gems!


Kitschy Digitals Nico Ornaments and Frames kit.



Elsie's wardrobe remix pics. Ahhhhh I love that shirt!



Princess in the Pea inspired shoot. This is an idea I've had for SOOOO long, and then I saw this photographer DID it! beautiful.



ADORABLE tote bag DIY!



candy colored home! Everything in her house is full of whimsy and comfort!



wedding shoes! :)



Mr. iPod. hahahaha



pretty vintage signs



TOMS wedges!!! and mint green to boot!



outings with Blythe.



cuuuute little owl cupcakes!


I hope you all enjoyed my randomness today. haha I'm off to work from noon to 6, then home to work on some projects and continue Operation Davis Suite. I'm off tomorrow so I'll try to post something extra special!
<3
E

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

omg that candy colored room is gorgeous!! I would love my beroom to look like that. SOOOOO pretty!
xoxo,
Lindsay