Friday, April 16, 2010

Pack it up

I was looking through my friend Kim's flickr photostream and I came across this GORGEOUS photo from a senior portrait session she did:

It reminded me how much i looooove vintage suitcases. Oh my. Even when I was little, I would pack up my Barbie suitcase full of random items and go on vacation to my treehouse. I love packing things up, I love the way they look, and I love that they contain all of your treasures. :) Here's some suitcase inspiration to jump start your weekend:


source


source


source


source


source


source


source


source


pack all your troubles away and enjoy your weekend!
side note: I think I want to hold a photography contest/giveaway soon. Thoughts?
<3
E

1 comment:

Amber Zimmerman said...

What a fun post. Love all of the neat-o pics! :)