Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Love Me Some.

Sooooo this is what I got done today:

scrapbook pages of the Columbus Zoo last summer and Frog Baby (a major icon on campus)




(Zoo: Paper Studio single sheet paper, cardstock, mini spool ribbons from Target Dollar Spot, Zots, Creative Memories bold tip neutral tone marker set, Cricut cut letters, Creative Memories tape runner, plastic packaging from stickers, clipping from the zoo map, Jolee animal dye cuts, and photos)
(Frog Baby: Paper Studio single sheet paper, scrap pack paper, cardstock by Colorbok, Creative Memories gray pattern paper, black ink, clear polymer Jo Anns stamp and acrylic block, Cricut cut Keystone letters, Sizzix cut Graffiti letters, mini spool ribbons from Offray, staples, Creative Memories bold tip neutral tone marker set, campus mail envelope, Creative Memories tape runner, photos)

and also a few art journal layouts for The Art is Found of course. I'm getting caught up. (Actually, i think I'm COMPLETELY caught up for taif, but I'm still working for Paper:08.) These 2 beauties are for the "Records" challenge, "Shopping Tags" challenge, and the latest "Envelopes" challenge. I combined the shopping tags and envelopes into one solely because i had an idea for it and i wanted to use that palm tree tag. lol





I'm really proud of the summer taif layout. Not so much on the record one...but i still like it. It wasn't my original idea, but that's the way it goes sometimes!

(record:paper scraps galore, old vintage record, silver Sharpie bold tip, craft stars, clear packing tape, Zots, ink, date stamp)
(Summer: page from Pottery Barn catalog, Sharpie fine tip, Paper Studio single sheet paper, random paper scraps, scallop edge scissors, scotch tape, clear packaging from stickers, plastic craft stars, paint swatches, staples, Joe Boxer shopping tag, children's writing tablet page, Sharpie Bold Tip, business envelope, ink, date stamp)

Whew. Love me some art journaling.

Craft goals for tomorrow:

-flicker favies up
-inspiration book pix taken and posted
-more art journal madness?
-start mixed paper journal/mini

P.S. the yoga class i took today was F-A-B-ulous! I loved it. relaxing. calming. motivating. I walked with Kady today too. I am one FIRE!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Woot sauce! LOVEEEE them. So awesome, I am so glad you play along. Yoga? Totally jealous, I so want to do that someday. And how you used the envelope, hot dang! Love it.

Mandi Johnson said...

Dude... using that envelope is GENIUS! Seriously, I throw those things away all the time. Love it!