1. Create a DIY mason jar snow globe from a photo of the two of you.
2. Drive around to "judge" holiday light displays and give a $5 prize to your favorite house. So much fun.
3. Go holiday treat taste-testing at local cafés & bakeries around your town.
4. Decorate a bush or tree along the main road in your town with bright baubles.
5. Host a holiday movie film festival in the comfort of your own living room. A fun twist would be to borrow a laptop projector from a friend!
6. Shovel someone's walk like a "rake & run" to do something kind for your neighbors.
7. Make hot chocolate cocktails. Add in some devilish liquor to a pepperminty chocolate mixture for a little extra "holiday spirit!"
8. Have a gift wrapping party to get all your pretty packaging done together.
9. Recreate a childhood snow day. Do all the things you use to do on a day off of school when you were kids!
10. Gather up all your photos together from the year and make an album. You could reform this and make separate family albums for mom gifts.
Go grab your sweetie and say: "Baby, it's cold outside!"