Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Found


Soaking up the last few bits of fall this week. All that's standing in the way of me & my Thanksgiving with my family is one work shift tomorrow! I've been busy the last 2 days home from work editing my life away and trying to get caught up with my photo sessions, which is a slow process. So I thought for today's post I would share some found links around the blogosphere that have hit the spot for me. So for your viewing pleasure:

*SUCH a cool Christmas gift idea over on the Gussy blog. Make these incredible DIY Instagram coasters!

*Beautiful mini book inspiration for the scrapbooker on Dear Lizzy.

*Can we talk about how beautiful these colors are!? Oh my my my...

*If you haven't seen this sweater boots DIY, go check it out on Sincerely, Kinsey.

*I seriously want to make this Quartz Barette project sometime soon.

*Here's a really fantastic article by Cosmo Cricket on Raising Creative Kids.

*With family coming this weekend, you might be interested in this recipe for gluten free Strawberry Cheesecake Pie.

*What a neat guerilla art idea! I would love to see this out my window!

I hope you were sufficiently inspired! See you soon.
<3
E

No comments: