Sunday, August 19, 2012

Parts for the Apartment

Here's a little inspiration that I've been finding for the new apartment. There's SO much I want to do with this space, but I know that I need to streamline and make it cohesive but still eclectic.

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

Initial ideas:
*I'm really loving the idea of yellow. I've been popping it in all over the house. Much more than in the last apartment.

*I'm going for more clean lines, airy rooms, graphic pieces, and LOTS of handmade art.

*I need more vintage cameras to make my display on bookshelves come true.

*I have much more wall space than I know what to do with. I also think I'm slightly stupid on where to place/how to arrange certain pieces of art...

*So far, the bedroom has been the most fun to decorate.

*I can't wait to have it all done so I can share a little tour.

<3
E

No comments: