Tuesday, June 19, 2012

GITDS gets Social

It's finally happened: Glow-in-the-Dark Soul (GITDS) has hit Facbeook!


I decided due to our expanding readership, it might be fun to create a Facebook page for this blog. Since it has been active, it's been a great opportunity to update readers on new posts and an easy forum for submitted requests. Here's what you can expect from the new Facebook page:

*alerts about new posts
(*for those without a Reader app, it will be easier to see when I posted)
*unique companion photos to published posts
*an easy way for readers to submit ideas and requests for the blog
*extra snippets of things I love shared on the page
*better communication with ME!
*polls and reader surveys
*a way to share and recommend good posts with friends
*a forum to get to know fellow readers and see what other blogs they're following
*other fun and exclusive content for my facebook followers!



So to get the Glow-in-the-Dark Soul scoop on YOUR Facebook feed, just log in and CLICK HERE to "LIKE" us!

 Thank you to all my readers, old and new, for all the support and creativity you've provided here on this page since 2007! It's been such a great experience and I'm ready to crank it up a notch! Can I get a "Wooot!?"

<3
E

No comments: