Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ink Blots e-Book Now Available!


Remember that time I had an online class?? Well the e-Book for Ink Blots is FINALLY HERE! Get all the prompts, lessons, assignments, and inspiration that was in the class in the convenience of a PDF!

Included in this PDF class are:
*supply list
*lessons
*example pages
*DIYs and tutorials
*guest artists
*bonus prompts
*assignments
*and endless inspiration!




Here's what some of my students said:

"The class was awesome! Thanks so much for your time and talent!! The assignments were challenging and the lessons were packed with information! You did an awesome job!! The giveaways, clutch tutorial and the guest artists were unexpected bonuses!"

"I absolutely loved this class! thank you so much. it was super fun, & worth every single penny."

"This was a class that I not only enjoyed doing, [but] I learned some different techniques from the other journalists who posted their work in Flickr. I also enjoyed your new and different prompts that I haven't had in previous classes. I did alot of drawing where I haven't done before. I really enjoy drawing now than ever."

"I was totally impressed with this class. it surpassed my expectations! I liked how there were so many options on the prompts. how you gave examples, but also suggestions, mini lesson topic ideas, inspirations, etc. I felt creative freedom to express my ideas without the pressure of do it this way, or it's not right. i didn't feel like i was simply taking a class all by myself with just assignments & a computer. it felt like we were all on this journey together."


So go grab an e-BOok to have for forever and ever and start the New Year getting creative and improving your relationship with your sketchbook!

Feel free to email me at kelainedavis[at]gmail[dot]com! (brackets not included... for the spambots, you know!)
Love to all!
<3
E

No comments: