Friday, September 16, 2011

A to Z of moi


A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: QUEEN!
C. Chore that you hate: I really LOVE cleaning, but probably cleaning out the shower drain... or changing the litter box.
D. Dogs: yes yes YES! We plan on getting a Boston Terrier when we move. :)
E. Essential start to your day: cereal and Google Reader
F. Favorite color: I decided awhile back not to choose a FAVORITE color, so I live in the moment. Right now its probably Citron.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver or white gold
I. Instruments you play: I've been playing the flute for 13 years.
J. Job title: Customer Sales Lead at Bath & Body works, freelance photographer, designer, artist
K. Kids: coming soon!
L. Live: Indiana! Born and raised.
M. Mother’s name: Shelley Vance
N. Nicknames: Laney. It started in 7th grade with my history teacher, and then EVERYBODY started calling me it. I didn't start going by Elaine again until college! My good friends and sister still call me Laney though.
O. Overnight hospital stays: oh boy. LOTS: asthma attacks, hip surgery, mono, Colon disease...
P. Pet peeves: people that never smile, incorrect useage of words or when someone uses a word even though they don't know what it means. Also when Spanish people talk about me in Spanish like I can't understand them! HELLO! I majored in it in college!!!
Q. Quote from a movie: "Do you promise to let our daughter be fat or skinny or any weight at all? Because we want her to be happy, no matter what. Being obsessed with weight is just too cliché for our daughter. " -Away we Go
R. Right or left handed: righty!
S. Siblings: the best Younger sister in the world named Anna! Love you Ann!
U. Underwear: anything but white
V. Vegetable you hate: ALL of them.
W. What makes you run late: Ian not waking me up when the alarm goes off or changing my outfit too many times.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: hip, back, wrist, ankle, teeth, abdominal area... I think that's it.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I'm a terrible cook! Ian does all the cooking and he's AMAZING at it.
Z. Zoo animal: Sea turtles! or the manatees... or the sharks... anything under water really.

Has anyone else noticed that there's no H or T in this alphabet? Whoever made this tag doesn't know their letters very well...
Hope you enjoyed it! Tag, you're it!
<3
E

2 comments:

Jane Cullen said...

A Boston Terrier! Yay! They are so cute. I also love that line from Away We Go. Awesome movie.

hannah. said...

Ah. Away We Go...so great!! I did one toooooooo..... ;)
http://www.petalineprints.com/2011/09/me-to-z.html