Friday, July 29, 2011

Mix & Match



After taking a trip to Anthropologie the other day, I was on the website and found something that occupied my attention for quite awhile. I'm sure I'm the last to know about this, but it was so much fun, I had to share! It's the Mix & Match Bedding page on their housewares range! You can scroll through the different comforters and sheet sets that they have and create your own pretty pairings. Here's some of the ones I created:





Although I'm in no position to afford any linens from Anthro, I still thought this was a magical way to get ideas. It shows you the crazy color combinations that actually look really wonderful together!

They also have a section where you can choose different pieces of furniture and try on their collection of pretty knobs and drawer pulls! How cute!

<3
E

1 comment:

Cherie {Elliemae Ink} said...

Umm... Can you say eye candy?
I am so loving the orange.