Friday, January 28, 2011

melting

I only had to work until 1:30 today, so after work I came home meaning to do something productive, but SOMEHOW I ended up taking an hour-long hot bubble bath. ANd let me tell you-- it was SOOOO worth it. I haven't had a true bubble bath in a long time and it makes me want to take one every day. haha

I wanted to take a photo of my little toesies poking out from the bubbles, but my camera was dead. So I decided that some pretty bubble bath inspiration photos wouldn't be such a bad thing. :)







all images found via weheartit.com
now if I can JUST get the snow to melt away along with my troubles, we'll be all set...
<3
E

1 comment:

pRiNcEsS aNnA said...

i tried taking a bubble bath but the water won't stay. it goes away little by little. ugh. but hot showers are nice too. lol. love you!!

Ann