Sunday, January 30, 2011

Home Front//Part 2


Here's the Home Front installment #2 and maybe the most exciting one for me! My creative space!

Ian and I agreed that it was important that the apartment have a special workspace for me, so with wedding money, we bought a kitchen cart that is now my creative area! I fixed it up with wire baskets that hold all of my supplies. This works because they are close at hand, they're pretty, and I can SEE them therefore I use them more!

Underneath the cart on the shelf are bins with my ribbon spools and felt. Below that are paints, embroidery supplies, sewing supplies, and random craft pieces.

On the top of my workspace I have all sorts of frequently used items like colored pens, scissors, my list book, and a pretty Elise Blaha print (a wedding gift from Allie!).

My drawer LOOKS cluttered, but it's actually quite organized. I keep all my adhesives in here with my glue gun, Crop-a-Dile, label maker, and watercolor paints.

This is a very VERY small percentage of my art supplies, but it's the stuff that I use most often. The rest is scatted anywhere from in my closet to the storage unit to the rest of my apartment. haha (There's SOOOO much!)

Anyway, I thought this might be a fun little thing to share! I hope you enjoyed it. It's nothing much for right now, but once I get a big house someday, I'm going to have my own studio and it will be BRILLIANT. But until then, I'm very content with the space I have! I <3 my little craft corner. lovelovelove

<3
E

No comments: