Sunday, October 31, 2010



It's my 23rd birthday today!


Not many fun things planned. I have to work from 10 to 5:30, but we ARE going out for birthday pancakes tonight with Ian's family, so that will be special. As I'm getting older, it seems like my birthday is less and less of a big deal, and in comparison with the wedding, it seems almost unimportant. But I hope I still have a lovely day with customers that won't kill me and yummy cupcakes that Ian made. Mmmm.

Love you all! Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN too!
<3
E

5 comments:

Rachel - Firebird said...

Happy birthday! I hope you enjoy your day x

Stephanie ;) said...

Happy Birthday! :)

larisaa said...

The birthday before my wedding was the best because I got tons of wedding presents. So I hope you do, too. =]

Happy birthday =]]]

Cherie said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl.
I found you a while ago and forgot about you. But I found you again today. I am so glad! You have inspired me. And I so needed to be inspired! Thanks so much! Love your style, love your spunk...love it all!

pRiNcEsS aNnA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANEY JANE!! i hope you have a good day today!! your picture is cute. i wonder where you got your cupcake papers from?? hmm. lol. love you!!

Ann