5 more minutes! I know that's what I'm going to be saying on Monday morning when I have to make it to my 8 AM class. UGH. But I think some fun products for Back to School will soften the blow. :) It's my last semester at college, so I'm stocking up for my last REAL time at school! Even if you're not heading to class, these things will be cute additions to your everyday life. :)
1. An Orla Kiely journal for note-taking.
2. How about an adorable lunchbox!? Racheal Ray has some cute ones too!
3. Bath & Body Works Pocket Bac with cute little glitter carrier.
4. A little pouch that would be PERFECT for little makeup items, tylenol, or bobbi pins for on-the-go.
5. No school day is complete without some specs with a vintage feel!
6. A bow & arrow bookmark from Red Velvet Art would be divine for marking textbook pages.
7. Grab some of the best lip balm around to throw in your bookbag!
8. Don't forget to get something cute to wrap around your fall drink!
This last semester I'm taking: Dimensions of Fashion, Personal Nutrition, Business Spanish, and doing my senior thesis! Lots to complete before I graduate, but I think I can do it. :) Hope everyone has a lovely time back at school and is motivated to start the new school year off right!
P.S. I absolutely adored chatting with some super cuties last night. Total party. :)