3. participate in a craft fair
5. buy a new camera lens
6. visit the RVA store
7. do the lost disposable camera project
8. photograph something remarkable
11. go on a long hike
14. take 50 pictures of total strangers
15. pay for someone else in line
16. throw a party
18. crochet a granny square blanket
21. recreate a photo from my childhood
22. design a line of temporary tattoos
So there's the latest update! I'm planning to do a few of the projects soon! I just need to find time between work and obligations to get it done! I love that I'm pretty far along for it being July! <3
BY THE WAY!!!!
My best friend Tori has FINALLY started her very own blog! YAYAYAY! You all should TOTALLY head on over and give her some LOVE on her new blog! As far as I know, she'll be posting about fashion, creative endeavors, and her cute little life in general!
You can see a feature on Tori here! She's super adorable, super sweet, and if you like reading my blog, you'll love hers!
Ok well more love tomorrow! I want to do a giveaway soon.... what do you think!? Maybe I'll give the prize to whomever gives me the best ideas to blog about? Love that idea.